Firethorne Community Association
4AM to 11PM
No Cable or WIFI in the building yet.
No one under 16 is allowed to use the facility, insurance will not cover the liability.
The Firethorne Fitness Center features a variety of choices. The latest models of exercise machines and equipment are available for your use throughout the day and into the night.
There are four television sets for your pleasure. All sets are programmed to broadcast over FM frequencies to your radio & headphones so as not to disturb those residents who choose to work out in silence. Many channels are available through the Consolidated Communications TV Network.
The Fitness Center is currently open every day from 4am through 11pm, including holidays.
Violation of any of these rules may result in the suspension of privileges to all community amenities.
1. No Children under the age of 16 (INCLUDING INFANTS) are permitted to enter the Fitness Room due to insurance restrictions.
2. The Fitness Room is available for residents’ use daily from 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. All residents must exit the facility on or before the posted closing time. Failure to exit at closing time will activate a silent alarm. Any individual who activates the silent alarm is subject to payment for a false alarm call and suspension of privileges to all community amenities.
3. Proper exercise attire is required. Loose or extremely baggy clothing and open toe shoes are prohibited. Only rubber soled tennis shoes are permitted.
4. Keep the Fitness Room clean and please either bring a towel or use the disinfectant wipes to clean off the equipment after use.
5. If you move a piece of equipment during your work out, please return it to its original position.
6. Food is not permitted inside the Fitness Room. Water and/or clear sports drinks are allowed.
7. Keep hands and clothing away from moving parts when operating the equipment.
8. It is recommended that you consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise routine. If, at any time while exercising, you become faint or dizzy, STOP activity immediately and consult a physician.
9. Read all instruction information posted on the equipment prior to use.
10. Only one on one personal trainers allowed. No groups.
11. If others are waiting to use equipment, please limit your use to 30 minutes.
12. Please report any equipment malfunction or vandalism to the office or call (281) 693-0003.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS FACILITY IS MONITORED BY CLOSED-CIRCUIT CAMERA SURVEILLANCE.
The name "Firethorne" is trademark protected and owned by JDC/ Firethorne, Ltd. It may not be used in any form or fashion without written permission from JDC/ Firethorne, Ltd. Any use of the name in name of groups and advertisements of any sort is unauthorized.